Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Okay, so I have been waiting for a few people (ahem...) to send over some pictures from the Pumpkin Patch. Everyone must be busy. So these are the photos I got. I will try and hunt down the others and will post them at a later time.
Anyways, we had the best time at the Pumpkin Patch this year. The kids seemed excited to be there and the weather couldn't have been any better. There were so many fun and exciting things, and there was nothing but smiles on the kids' faces the entire time.
I love the look on E's face. Too adorable. Her look is exactly how the other kids were feeling during our little zoo train ride.
Having so much fun out in the sun.
Next it was on to the petting zoo.
Into the corn maze. We trusted Heather to get us back out safely. She did! However, I think that we went on a few "non" path ways. Oh well. We made it out alive!
Who are all these apes hanging around?
Finally out into the pumpkin patch to find that perfect pumpkin.
The hay ride back. I think a few of the kids were getting a little bit sleepy.

We had so much fun. Thank you to all the parents who were able to come and help out. It always nice to have parent volunteers.

No comments: