We LOVE our Mom's! They are the most important people in our lives. They cook for us, clean up after us, make us happy after we get hurt, teach us, play with us, but most of all THEY LOVE US!
I get a little emotional sometimes when I think about how wonderful my preschool mom's are. You have been there to support our school the entire year and I couldn't have asked for a better group of women to share this time with. You have amazing children who obviously have been loved so much. Thank you for being such AMAZING Mom's!



The kids were so excited to have their mother's come for a tea party at school. The anticipation killed just about all of us. They were so excited to show you their beautiful pots that they had painted and I think were most excited to spend some one-on-one time with their Mom. Memories were made that I believe will last a life time. Cherish these moments with your children, because before we know it they will be all grown up!







Thank you for spending the morning with us. Everyone seemed to have had a great time!
Happy Mother's Day to you all!





No comments:
Post a Comment